arrow_back Workshop: MicroPython - New Language for the IoT
[General Talks] Internet of Things (IoT) and Python
Submitted by Satish Rao (@satishrao) on Tuesday, 22 August 2017
The Internet of Things is a big deal today. Some consider it to be a buzzword,others say it’s a phase while many others, large industries included, stand by their belief that it is going to be a game changer. In this session I would like to dicuss the role of python languaged in the field of IoT.
- Introduction to IoT and its Architecture
- 3C’s of IoT (Connect , Control and Communicate)
- Introduction to Raspberry Pi and other Single Board Computers
- Python Packages available for IoT
- Connecting and Communicating with Sensors and Actuators
- Overview of Micropython
Beginner knowledge of Python
Satish Rao Pullacheri and Bhargava Chinthoju. We are IoT Enthusiasts working in Oracle India Pvt Ltd with an overall 10 years of experience in Software Development. IoT is our hobby. To bring awareness on IoT we have started a meetup group “IoT-User-Group” in Hyderabad.
LinkedIn Profiles: https://www.linkedin.com/in/satishraop and https://www.linkedin.com/in/chbhargava/